Orange Company has been in the soft toy market for more than a decade. Our priorities are quality, safety and originality of the products that have the Orange Toys label. The expertise from the European Certification Center “Latsert” guarantees maximum safety of Orange plush toys which is confirmed by international certificates before the products are being sold. Mandatory certification is carried out according to the following international standards:
- EN 71-1 Safety of toy- Part 1: Mechanical and physical properties
- EN 71-2 Safety of toy- Part 2: Flammability
- EN 71-3 Safety of toy- Part 3: Migration of certain elements
- EN 71-9 Safety of toy- Part 9: Organic chemical compounds- Requirements (Colorants, Primary aromatic amines, formaldehyde)
- REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 Annex XVII (pentachlorophenol and its salts)
We believe that every step in creating and producing our products is important. Our focus is on compliance with the law on occupational safety and working conditions in factories that produce products Orange. Our mandatory and regular inspections of the production facilities eliminate child labor and unfair payment conditions for female workers. We aim to create high quality toys and do our best to comply with the conditions of production of a high standard.
Orange Company offers both high-yield products and good quality service to satisfy customers’requirements. We strive to synergize high quality, customer needs and market tendencies. The high percentage of returning clients is a proof that this strategy pays off.
Throughout the year, the Orange design team develops new characters, unique collections and updates the range of existing products. This gives the Orange Company’s customers an advantage on the market, which is reflected in a dynamic trade and constant increase in sales.